Mint Chutney For Kebabs Recipe
If you were to walk into a restaurant or a dhaba in Kolkata and order a Tandoori Chicken and get it served to you piping hot, straight off the tandoor but not be served the customary Pudina Chutney or Mint Chutney, would you relish the kebab as much as what you would if you had been served with the Chutney? I don’t think so! I know I would scowl at the waiter and demand that the chutney is served as soon as possible! I love my Mint Chutney!
But I eat less at restaurants nowadays and have learned to make some awesome food at home. I make a lot of kebabs at home, Chicken Reshmi Kebab and Chicken Boti Kebab being a few of them and I can’t imagine having them without Mint Chutney!
- Fresh Coriander - 1 Cup Roughly Chopped
- Fresh mint - ½ Cup
- Garlic - 3 Pods
- Green Chilli - 1 Large
- Hung Curd - ½ Cup
- Salt - To Taste
- Blitz the coriander, mint, green chili and garlic till smooth. Add 2 Tablespoons of water to make the chutney absolutely smooth.
- Add the hung curd and salt, and then blitz again till smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and serve with your favorite kebabs.
- Feel free to add more chili or garlic to suit your preference.
There you have it! Those who are daring enough can even spread this on bread and toast but be warned! This chutney is strong! Enjoy!